Nurse Healers – Before Nurses can reveal their healing secrets, they need to acknowledge 10 things :
1. that they’re healers
We have been fascinated by nursing within our inner most being because we’ve got the gift of healing. Why do many of us deny our innate healing abilities? The reply to this is based on going through the belief system there we were taught as children:
- the “I am not sufficient” syndrome
- comparing yourself web-sites that you saw
- not owning your own power
- concern with exploring new ideas, new lifestyles
- allowing judgment of others to supercede compassion for one more person’s situation
So as to fully allow healing abilities to flourish, we have to :
- have a home in the actual moment-a great way to make this happen is understanding how to breathe diaphramatically from breath to breath
- are rarely getting overwelmed from the busyness in your life
- appreciate what is going on NOW, whether it appears “bad” or if you have labeled it an error
- that mistakes undoubtedly are a perception, not only a reality
- believing in mistakes can be a self-imposed prison
k)by viewing mistakes as being a stepping-stone to enlightenment, you nurture your healing abilities and patients i would love you to get their nurse
2. them to be interested in the profession this can healing abilities
Before selecting nursing like a life-long love, I searched for healing experiences (like soaking in mineral springs, laughing, exercise, lying on of hands), books about healing, healing people–you know, the sort of those who cause you to feel wonderful within their presence!
This curiosity about healing ended in the eventual collection of planning to school of nursing. A lot of us do not know our deep seeded healing abilities. Natural meats believe the science of medication drew us for the profession initially.
If your science and art of drugs usually do not merge and inform our everyday practice, then we create two dimensional experiences in your daily patient/nurse interactions. The science and art of drugs is usually a balanced exercise, one well worth the juggling precision. Blending this while using intention to become a healing presence for all we meet today enables our innate healing abilities to flourish and prosper!
3. that nursing gives a gigantic possiblity to heal many, often over one eight to twelve to 16 hour shift
“What is important seriously isn’t to believe much but to like much; and thus make it happen which best stirs your ex girlfriend.”
Saint Teresa of Avila “Anterior Castle”
The healing experience needn’t be limited to our time spent doing nursing duties. We have to restore ourselves by self-healing modalities.
- time spent alone
- daily travelling to restore inner reservoirs of creativity
- understanding how to meditate, so that it is an everyday discipline
- exercise, drinks plenty of water, get enough sleeping hours (the lost art)
- record your dreams
- seek balance in every things
- pay attention to those inner urgings that direct you in new directions
4. that nurses are angelic partners to take about healing
Nurses, to be an angelic partner, we should first acknowledge that angels wait behind the curtain, awaiting the nod from us that YES! Please come and aid me NOW!!
5. that angels may be called to help you whenever the nurse remembers to call
Sometimes remembering may be the biggest obstacle which will get the assistance we end up needing.
6. that angels will respond
Ask and ye shall receive–every time.
7. that you could recognize the angelic intervention, to acknowledge it and interact in the healing flow in the angelic help
This wonderful time with the intervention has a “Thanks” from us– without exception.
8. that nurses are angels
The truly great healing potential of any nurse automatically places people with angels.
9. that patients want nurses to contact the angels that can help
Eventually, our patients will thank the angels because we remembered.
10. and this patients have some understanding that nurses have forgotten: nurses are angels of mercy